JobReady.Active has expanded the Apprentice Portal to allow for apprentices to access the portal view all of their information related to their TSL Schedule.
This includes the below features:
- Current TSL Schedule:
This will display a message advising that the next TSL Instalment is due on a particular date.
- Oustanding TSL Opt In Form:
This will display an alert to advise that there is an outstanding TSL Smart Form.
- Due Date: Is the date that the Smart Form needs to be returned by to receive the next schedule of Trade Support Loans.
- Status: This is the Status of the Smart Form. Pending means that the Smart Form needs to be completed.
- Smart Form Last Created Date: This is the date that the smart form was successfully created last.
- Re-Generate Form: This will allow users to regenerate the smart form from the portal. This is available until the next TSL schedule has been created against the registration record within JobReady.Active.
- TSL Loans History:
The TSL Loans history will provide a list of all TSL Loans with a status of Paid.
- Contact Us:
The contact us link, will allow Apprentices to fill in a text box with their query. This query will then be sent to an inbox that is specified in the Settings of JobReady.Active.